Personnel Management Section, Human Resource Wing, Canara Bank has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 20 Clerical Cadre / Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form, they can apply offline mode through the official website www.canarabank.com. Candidates can apply application form before 10 March, 2017. Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details regarding to this post you may read full article or visit official notification.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Canara Bank
- Name of Post: Clerical Cadre / Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I
- Total Post: 20 Posts
- Closing Date: 10 March, 2017
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Education Qualification: 12th / Degree with Sport Qualification
- Selection Process: Sports Performance, Interview
- Official Website: www.canarabank.com
Canara Bank – 20 Clerical Cadre / Officer Cadre Details:
- Last Date of Application Form: 10 March, 2017
Name of Posts: Clerical Cadre / Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I
Name of Discipline:
- Athletics: 04 Posts
- Cricket (Male): 05 Posts
- Hockey (Male: 07 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton: 02 Posts
- Table Tennis: 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent for Clerical Cadre and Degree with Sports Qualification or equivalent for Officer Cadre.
- For Clerical Cadre: Candidates should have age Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
- For Officer Cadre: Should have Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on these following tests.
- Sports Performance
- For Clerical Cadre: Rs.13,075/-.
- For Officer Cadre: Rs.23,700/-.
Official website: www.canarabank.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.canarabank.com or above direct link.
- Search Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then Click on Application form and download it.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- After that completed prescribed application form and attached necessary documents as given notification send to below address.
The Deputy General Manager,
Canara Bank, Personal Management Section,
Human Resources Wing,
112, JC Road,
Bangalore – 560 002
Other Recruitment Posts:
- MUHS Nashik Recruitment 2017 – 139 Reader, Professor & Other Posts
- CG VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – 55 Lab Assistant & 14 Assistant Statistical Posts
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 06 Probationary Manager Posts
- APPSC Recruitment 2017 – 31 Assistant Professor Posts