BSNL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced latest recruitment notification 2017 of 996 Junior Accounts Officer posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in BSNL, they are apply BSNL Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.bsnl.co.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 11 September, 2017 to 15 October, 2017. All candidates may download official notification and read carefully all information. We are inform regarding to BSNL Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed M.Com / CA / ICWA / CS and have fulfilled all requirement for BSNL Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Salary, and many more information about this post, you may read full article or visit official notification.
BSNL Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Start Date of Online Application: 11 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 October, 2017
Name of Posts: Junior Accounts Officers
Total No. of Vacancies: 996 Posts
- Candidates should be possess M.Com. / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 20 years and maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Online Exam
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Official website: www.bsnl.co.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.bsnl.co.in or above direct link.
- Search BSNL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.