BPSC Recruitment 2017: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 86 Lecturers Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Teaching, they are apply BPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 06 September, 2017 and closing date 24 October, 2017. All applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to BPSC Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Bachelor’s Degree and has fulfilled all requirement for BPSC Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
BPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 06 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 24 October, 2017
Name of Posts: Lecturers
Total No. of Vacancies: 86 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Bachelor’s degree in B.A.M.S from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 27 years and maximum age 45 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5years.
- Selection will be based on marks of Degree and
- Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.150/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates (Only Bihar): Rs.75/-.
Official website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in or above directlink.
- Search BPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.