BGSYS Recruitment 2017: Bihar Gram Swaraj Yojna Society (BGSYS) has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 698 Block Facilitators, BPMs & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website http://tmis.bgsys.gov.in. Candidates can apply application form between 01 October, 2017 to
15 November, 2017 30 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to BGSYS Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Post Graduation Degree / Diploma and have fulfilled all requirement for BGSYS Recruitment 2017. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about BGSYS Notification 2017, you may read full article.
BGSYS Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Bihar Gram Swaraj Yojna Society (BGSYS)
- Start Date of Online Application: 01 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application:
15 November, 201730 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Block Facilitator: 204 Posts
- Block Project Managers (BPMs): 181 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 698 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Post Graduation Degree / Diploma in Rural Development / Social Work / Management and many more.
- Candidates should have minimum age 22 years and maximum age 55 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- You may read official notification.
- No Application Fee.
Official website: http://tmis.bgsys.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website http://tmis.bgsys.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search BGSYS Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.