Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Bank of Maharashtra has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 110 Manager, Engineer & Other Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Bank, they are apply Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017. Bank of Maharashtra has released Chief Manager, Civil Engineer, Chartered Accountants, Electrical Engineer and Fire Engineer posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 16 September, 2017 and closing date 07 October, 2017.
Bank of Maharashtra has invited for 110 Manager, Engineer posts. Candidates who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all candidates download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Graduation with CA / Engineering and has fulfilled all requirement for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
Bank of Maharashtra Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 07 October, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Chief Manager Balancesheet (Scale-IV): 01 Post
- Chief Manager Taxation(Scale-IV): 01 Post
- Civil Engineer(Scale-IV): 01 Posts
- Chartered Accountants(Scale-II): 100 Posts
- Civil Engineer(Scale-II): 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineer(Scale-II): 02 Posts
- Fire Engineer(Scale-II): 01 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 110 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Graduation Degree with CA / Bachelor’s Degree (Civil / Electrical / Fire) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- More information about the age you can check official notification.
- Short Listing
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- For Scale-IV: Rs.50,030-60,820/-.
- For Scale-II: Rs.31,705-45,950/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Official website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in or above direct link.
- Search Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.