APGENCO Advertisement Notification 2017 – 94 Trainee Post Apply Online @www.apgenco.gov.in
APGENCO Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 94 posts of Trainee Assistant Engineer. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Hyderabad, they are apply APGENCO Recruitment 2017. APGENCO has released Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Civil posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.apgenco.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 06 March, 2017 and closing date 05 April, 2017.
APGENCO has invited for 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer advertisement notice 2017. We are inform regarding to APGENCO Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in relevant Engineering Degree and has fulfilled all requirement for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully full instruction before filling up online application. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
APGENCO Advertisement 2017 – 94 Trainee Posts Information:
- Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)
- Name of Post: Trainee Assistant Engineer Posts
- Total Post: 94 Posts
- Starting Date: 06 March, 2017
- Closing Date: 05 April, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant discipline / AMIE
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Website: www.apgenco.gov.in
APGENCO Notification 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 06 March, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 05 April, 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 04 April, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 23 April, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Limited Recruitment: 16 Posts
- Electrical: 07 Posts
- Mechanical: 05 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
- General Recruitment: 78 Posts
- Electrical: 37 Posts
- Mechanical: 21 Posts
- Electronics: 06 Posts
- Civil: 14 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 94 Posts
- Candidates should be possess B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE (Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Controls / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics Instrumentation & Power/ Power Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Science & Information / Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01.03.2017
- Candidates should be maximum age limit 42 years.
- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/BC Candidates is 5 years and PWD Candidates is 10 years.
- Written Exam
- For Other States of Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For OC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For BC / SC / ST / PH Candidates: 150/-.
- Candidates can online payment through the Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and Cash Payment using any State Bank of India Branch.
Official website: www.apgenco.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.apgenco.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search APGENCO Trainee Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – 2964 Technician, Assistant & Other Posts
- SMC Recruitment 2017 – 470 Apprentices Posts
- MHRD Recruitment 2017 – 132 State Project, Nodal Officer & Other Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 Jr. Telecom Officer Posts
- NCL Recruitment 2017 – 432 Apprentices Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – 30 Office Assistant Posts
- CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – 123 Surveyor Posts
- Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 – 1634 Clerk / Computer Operator Posts