AFCAT Recruitment 2017: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for various posts of Flying & Ground Duty. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Defence, they are apply AFCAT Recruitment 2017. AFCAT has released posts Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) & Ground Duty (Non-Technical). Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 03 June, 2017 and closing date 29 June, 2017.
AFCAT Vacancy 2017 Various Post Information:
- Name of Organization: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
- Name of Post: Flying & Ground Duty
- Total Post: Not Available
- Starting Date: 03 June, 2017
- Closing Date: 29 June, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Graduation Degree / BE / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Sc. in relevant Subject
- Selection Process: EKT, Psychological Test, GD & Interview
- Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Notification 2017 Apply Online:
AFCAT has released notification of Flying and Ground Duty posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to AFCAT Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Graduation Degree / BE / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Sc. and has fulfilled all requirement for AFCAT Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
AFCAT Advertisement 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 03 June, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 29 June, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
Total No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
- For Flying: 12th with 60% marks in Maths & Physics and Graduation Degree / B.E. / B.Tech. with 60% marks.
- For Ground Duty (Technical): 12th with 60% marks in Maths & Physics and four years Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical): Graduation Degree / B.Com / MBA / MCA or MA / M.Sc. in relevant discipline with 60% marks in each degree.
- For Flying: Candidates should be age minimum 20 years and maximum 24 years.
- For Ground Duty: Candidates should be age minimum 20 years and maximum 26 years.
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Flying Branch: Rs.85,372/-.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: Rs.74,872/-.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: Rs.71,872/-.
Official website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search AFCAT Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.