AFCAT Recruitment 2017: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for various Flying and Ground Duty posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website http://careerairforce.nic.in. AFCAT has released posts Flying and Ground Duty. Candidates can apply online application form between 16 December, 2017 to 14 January, 2017. We are inform regarding to AFCAT Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 12th / Bachelor’s Degree / MBA / MCA / MA / M.Sc. and have fulfilled all requirement for AFCAT Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about AFCAT 2017, you may read full article.
AFCAT Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 December, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 14 January, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Ground Duty (Tech)
- Ground Duty (Non-Tech)
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Note Mentioned
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 with Science, Maths / 4 year Degree / MBA / MCA / MA / M.Sc. in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 20 years and maximum age 24 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-.
Official website: http://careerairforce.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website http://careerairforce.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search AFCAT Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.