AIC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @www.aicofindia.com
AIC Recruitment 2017: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 50 Administrative Officer posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Agriculture, they are apply AIC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.aicofindia.com. Candidates can apply online application form between 15 September, 2017 to 10 October, 2017. We are inform regarding to AIC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Graduation / B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA / ICAI and have fulfilled all requirement for AIC Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about AIC, you may read full article or visit official notification.
AIC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 15 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 10 October, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 18/19 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Administrative Officer Scale-I
Total No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Graduation Degree / B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant trade / M.Tech. / MCA / ICAI / ICSE from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Online Exam
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.650/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Official website: www.aicofindia.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.aicofindia.com or above direct link.
- Search AIC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.